Data Protection Policy
We respect you and your data
Faced with the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. Therefore, we are committed to respecting the privacy of the personal information we collect.
Collection of personal information
During your visit of this website, if you fill out one of the available forms, we will collect the following information (Contact Data):
- First name
- Phone number
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. We also use, as described in the next section, cookies and/or logs to gather information about your behavior.
In further contacts, to respond to your enquiries, to process your requests, and to fulfil our contractual requirements with you, we may collect further information, such as
- Invoice related data, e.g. your company name and professional address
Use of data collected
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. Additionally, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information you request from us
- To process your requests and contracting
- To respond to your queries efficiently
- To provide information on other products and services which we feel may be of interest to you in line with your communications preferences
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- Sharing of your data
We do not pass on your information to any other organization without your explicit consent.
By accepting our Data Protection policy, or agreeing to do business with us, you consent to the collection and use of information as outlined within this page and as informed at the point of data entry with explicit statements of consent and tick boxes.
Forms and interactivity
Your personal information is collected by means of a form, namely:
- Audit or Workshop request forms
- Contact form
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Follow-up of requests
- Website improvement (presentation, organization)
- Log files and cookies (Google Analytics)
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. This is mainly the following information:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Visited pages and queries
- Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to:
- Improved service and personalized welcome
- Right of opposition and withdrawal
We are committed to offering you the right to oppose and opt-out of your personal information.
The right of opposition is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during the collection or to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a distribution list.
We are committed to recognizing a right of access and rectification to those concerned wishing to consult, modify or delete information concerning them.
To exercise these rights, you can write to us here:
- Postal mail: Standpoint, rue de la Filature 23, 1227 Carouge, Switzerland
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- TLS (Transport Layer Security) Protocol
- Access Management – Authorized Person
- Access management – person concerned
- Computer backup
- Digital certificate development
- Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always a risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
Our privacy commitments meet the requirements of the following program:
- Let’s Encrypt Authority X3
We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions set out in:
2019, Carouge, Switzerland